20 Awesome Miley Cyrus Looks
1. Miley Cyrus wore a blazer as a dress to the 2012 Billboard Music Awards.
2. About seven months later, Cyrus attended a "VH1 Divas" event wearing a long-sleeved dress covered in cutouts.
3. At the 2013 Met Gala, the musician paired an optical-illusion dress with one of her boldest hairstyles to date.
4. Cyrus even found a way to wear sweatpants on the red carpet that year.
5. She then wore numerous wild outfits during the 2013 MTV Video Music awards.
6. Towards the end of 2013, Cyrus wore cat-print swimwear and matching platform heels for an awards show.
7. She wore dozens of unique looks during her 2014 Bangerz Tour — including this leotard that was made from fake money.
8. She also took her daring style offstage and wore skin-baring outfits for red carpets.
9. The following year, Cyrus put a daring twist on red-carpet elegance for the 2015 Met Gala.
10. She then paired a strapless Moschino gown with red gloves and black boots.
11. Months later, Cyrus hit the red carpet in a sparkling suit and cowboy boots.
12. While campaigning for Hillary Clinton in 2016, Cyrus wore a giant bow in place of a shirt.
13. Cyrus once again showed her love for see-through clothes and heart prints in 2017.
14. In 2018, the "Midnight Sky" musician put a modern twist on old Hollywood glamour.
15. At the Met Gala that year, Cyrus looked sophisticated in a black gown with a plunging neckline.
16. Cyrus let her shoes do the talking at the 2019 Grammy Awards.
17. She continued to wear wild accessories later that year.
18. At the 2020 MTV Video Music Awards, Cyrus wore a see-through dress covered in tiny mirrors.
19. She wore platforms again in October 2020, but this time with a larger-than-life hat.
20. Cyrus walked around New York City in 2021 while wearing a rock-inspired outfit.