Between June 1, 2015 and June 1, 2016, these ten actresses made a combined $205 million before management taxes and fees. The information is based on data from BoxOffice Mojo, Nielsen, IMDB, and interviews with managers, agents and lawyers. Check out a new Forbes’ list of the highest-paid actresses 2016 to see if your favorite actress is on the list.
1. Jennifer Lawrence, $46 million
2. Melissa McCarthy, $33 million
3. Scarlett Johansson, $25 millionPhoto: pinterest.com
4. Jennifer Aniston, $21 million
5. Fan Bingbing, $17 million
6. Charlize Theron, $16.5 million
7. Amy Adams, $13.5 million
8. Julia Roberts, $12 million
9. Mila Kunis, $11 million
10. Deepika Padukone, $10 million
There you have it, the list of the highest-paid actresses in the world 2016. Did any of these actresses surprise you? Does the list include your favorite actress?